- What data do we collect and why?
Tanaku collects User Personal Data with the aim of processing User transactions, managing and expediting the process of using the Site, as well as other purposes as long as permitted by the applicable laws and regulations. The User data collected is as follows:
- Data submitted independently by the User, including but not limited to data submitted when the User:
- create or update a Tanaku account, including user name, email address, phone number, password, address, photo, and other information that can identify a User;
- verify the store, including the Resident Identity Card (KTP) and/or Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP).
- contacting Tanaku, including through customer service;
- fill out surveys sent by Tanaku or other parties officially appointed to represent Tanaku;
- where applicable, interact with other Users through messaging features, Houses discussions, reviews, ratings, Resolution Centers (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) and other interactive features (either one-way or two-way) contained on the Site;
- use the services on the Site, including detailed transaction data, [including the type, amount and/or description of the Houses purchased, address, payment channel used, transaction amount, transaction date and time, and other transaction details];
- fill in payment data when the User performs payment transaction activities through the Site, including but not limited to bank account data, credit cards, virtual accounts, instant payments, internet banking; and/or
- fill in detailed data regarding the delivery address (for Buyers), pick-up address, including but not limited to complete address data, location coordinates in the form of longitude latitude, telephone number, and the name listed when storing data at Tanaku.
- use features on the Site that require access permission to the relevant data stored on the User’s device.
- Data recorded when the User uses the Site, including but not limited to:
- real or approximate location data such as IP address, Wi-Fi location and geo-location;
- data in the form of time from each User activity in connection with the use of the Site, including registration, login and transaction times;
- User preferences or usage data, including User interactions in using the Site, saved choices, and selected settings. The data is obtained using cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies that create and maintain a unique identifier;
- device data, including the type of device used to access the Site, including hardware model, operating system and version, software, IMEI number, file name and version, language choice, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, serial number, device movement information, and/or cellular network information; and/or
- data records (logs), including records on servers that receive data such as device IP addresses, access dates and times, application features or pages viewed, application work processes and other system activities, browser type, and/or sites or services third parties that the User uses before interacting with the Site.
- Data obtained from other sources, including but not limited to:
- data in the form of geo-location (GPS) from Tanaku’s business partners who help Tanaku in developing and providing services on the Site to Users, including payment service providers, logistics or courier partners, site infrastructure, and other partners.
- data in the form of email, phone number, name, gender, and/or date of birth of a Tanaku business partner where a User creates or accesses a Tanaku account, such as social media services, or sites/applications that use the Tanaku application programming interface (API) or those used by Tanaku;
- data from financial service providers, including but not limited to credit rating agencies or bureaus or the Credit Information Management Agency (LPIP);
- data from financial service providers (if the User uses specific features such as applying for a loan through the Tanaku Site/Application); and/or
- data in the form of emails from marketing service providers.Tanaku may combine data obtained from these sources with other data it has.
- How we use your data
Tanaku may use Personal Data obtained and collected from Users as mentioned in the previous section for the following matters:
- Process all forms of requests, activities or transactions made by Users through the Site, including for the purpose of sending products to Users.
- Provision of features to deliver, deliver, maintain and improve our products and services, including:
- offer, obtain, provide, or facilitate marketplace services such as the home page, search, search, top advertising, product recommendations, Tanaku Feed, insurance, financing, loans, or other products through the Site;
- enable features to personalize User’s Tanaku account, such as Shopping Cart, Wishlist and Favorite Property; and/or
- carry out internal activities required to provide services on the Tanaku site/application, such as solving software problems, bugs, operational problems, conducting data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze usage trends and activities.
- Helping Users when communicating with Tanaku Customer Service, including to:
- examine and resolve User problems;
- direct User inquiries to appropriate customer service personnel to resolve issues;
- monitor and improve Tanaku’s customer service response;
- contacting the User via email, letter, telephone, fax, and other communication methods, including but not limited to assisting and/or completing the transaction process or problem-solving process, as well as delivering news or other notifications in connection with the protection of User’s Personal Data by Tanaku, including failure of protection of User’s Personal Data;
- use information obtained from Users for research, analysis, product development and testing purposes in order to improve the security of services on the Site, as well as develop new features and products; and
- inform Users regarding products, services, promotions, studies, surveys, news, latest developments, events and other information, either through the Site or through other media. Tanaku may also use this information to promote and process contests and sweepstakes, provide prizes, and serve relevant advertisements and content about the services of Tanaku and its business partners.
- Monitor or investigate suspicious transactions or transactions indicated to contain elements of fraud or violations of the Terms and Conditions or applicable legal provisions, as well as take necessary actions as a follow-up to the results of monitoring or investigating these transactions.
- In certain circumstances, Tanaku may need to use or disclose User Personal Data for law enforcement purposes or to fulfill the requirements and obligations of applicable laws and regulations, including in the event of a dispute or legal process between the User and Tanaku, or suspected criminal acts such as fraud. or data theft
- Fulfillment of the requirements and obligations of the applicable laws and regulations in relation to taxation interests in Indonesia
- Facilitate merger transactions, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing or acquisitions involving Tanaku.
- How we share your data
- Tanaku is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of User’s Personal Data which is under the control of Tanaku and guarantees that there is no disclosure, sale, transfer, distribution and/or borrowing of User’s Personal Data to other third parties, without the consent of the User, except in the following cases:
- it is necessary to disclose User Personal Data to partners or other third parties who assist Tanaku in providing available services or services that will later be available on the Site and process all forms of User activity on the Site, including processing transactions, payment verification, promotions, and delivery. product.
- Tanaku may provide User Personal Data to business partners in accordance with the User’s agreement to use the services of business partners, including other applications or sites that have integrated their API or services, or business partners with whom Tanaku has collaborated to organize promotions, competitions, or special services. available on the Site, such as programs organized by Tanaku.
- communication is needed between Tanaku’s business partners (such as logistics, payment providers, and other feature or service facilities providers) and Users in terms of resolving obstacles or other matters.
- Tanaku may provide User Personal Data to vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms/institutions, or similar service providers in the context of marketing activities carried out by third parties, improving and maintaining the quality of Tanaku services, as well as other publication activities.
- Users contact Tanaku through public media such as blogs, social media, and certain features on the Site, where communication between Users and Tanaku can be seen and known by the general public.
- Tanaku may share User Personal Data with its subsidiaries and affiliates to help provide services or perform data processing for and on behalf of Tanaku.
- Tanaku may disclose and/or provide User’s Personal Data to interested parties in the context of carrying out the User’s creditworthiness analysis.
- Rights regarding your data
If you would like to delete your profile or personal information, or to correct your personal data when inaccurate or incomplete, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to request information about your personal data that we hold, how we use it, and who we share it with, as well as to ask us for a copy of this data. You can also request to opt out of direct marketing.
- Changes to this policy